You may consult any of the doctors. They will see you in the surgery, by appointment, which can be made by telephoning the receptionist during surgery hours. Urgent cases can be seen on the same day, otherwise you will be offered the next available time.
Contacting the Doctor by Telephone
The doctors are usually available to speak to you as follows:
- Dr M Way on Wednesday and Friday after morning surgery.
- Dr A Evers on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday after morning surgery.
- Dr I Moore on Monday & Thursday after morning surgery.
- Dr N Smith on Tuesday after morning surgery.
- Dr J Roffey on Tuesday & Friday after morning surgery.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many conditions and you may be seen more quickly.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.